Innovative, Next-Generation Architecture Paired with Superior, Reliable Hardware
Wistron Corporation is the contract manufacturing technology partner behind our reliable solutions. Wistron is the fourth largest OEM/ODM manufacturer in the world. Together, we possess design and manufacturing capabilities in the areas of radio, mechanical, digital, software and system design, antennas, and multiple radio components designed and manufactured to a variety of standards and licensing requirements.
Wistron Corporation has specialized in industrial hardened communication systems. The company has made manufacturing related investments in heat chambers, thermal labs, radio frequency chambers, and vibration and shock testing, as well as $1.7 MIL in capital upgrades to the manufacturing floor. Both of these investments allow Lilee Systems to meet our customers’ aggressive delivery schedules and quality requirements. With this partnership, Lilee Systems can bring high quality, dependable and reliable radio communications equipment to market.
Our customers demand high quality and reliability from their suppliers. Through our manufacturing partnership with Wistron Corporation we offer the following manufacturing benefits:
- Manufacturing schedule planning that will meet the ramp-up profile and ensure that production runs meet installation schedule requirements.
- Design capabilities in the areas of radio, mechanical, digital, software and system design, antennas, and multiple radio components designed and manufactured to a variety of standards and licensing requirements.
- A highly reliable quality and process management program.
- Production agility to ramp up and down during the product cycle while providing trustworthy and transparent accountability.
- Production capacity to meet the requirements for the complete project roll-outs, expert production scheduling, production planning and optimization, inventory control, and cost optimization.